The wind blowing your hair, the open road speeding past you with nothing in between you and the outside, the sheer velocity of your ride; motorcycles have long been a symbol of thrill and freedom since they were popularized. The flip side, of course, is the risk of danger and recklessness. Just as there’s nothing between you and the open road, there’s also not much between you and a severe injury when it comes to a motorcycle crash. Motorcycle accidents can have severe consequences, from significant injuries and ensuing medical bills to a jury prejudice against motorcyclists in general. That’s why it’s essential to have legal representation from a Rhode Island motorcycle accident lawyer who is experienced in navigating these types of cases. Attorney David Tapalian and the skilled personal injury team at Tapalian Law will help you and your family handle the aftermath of a motorcycle accident to make sure your rights as a motorcyclist are protected, ensure you are treated fairly, and the person responsible for your injuries is held accountable.
What Does a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Actually Do?
While the first picture that comes to mind with the word “lawyer” is “court,” an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer does much more than that- a dedicated personal injury lawyer becomes your counselor, advocate, and guide through the complicated, often daunting labyrinth known as personal injury law. A Rhode Island motorcycle accident attorney from Tapalian Law will labor to make sure that you get the optimal outcome for your motorcycle accident claim.
Our firm is dedicated to providing the best legal representation possible for motorcycle accident victims and other victims of personal injury throughout RI and MA such as those hurt in car accidents, truck accidents, or other vehicle accidents like bicycle, scooter, or moped crashes. We help our clients get the maximum compensation they deserve from the insurance companies representing the party, or parties, responsible for their damages.
Services Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Provide
Motorcycle collisions often result in such significant injuries due to a lack of barrier between the rider and the external elements, which is why it’s crucial to consult with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. When you work with our firm, we will be with you every step of the way from the moment after the crash until an optimal settlement is given, helping you by:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident scene
- Analyzing police reports and collecting any other necessary evidence
- Ensuring you get the appropriate medical treatment
- Getting second opinions from medical and legal professionals
- Keeping an open line of communication regarding every aspect of your motorcycle accident claim
- Negotiating with the insurance companies on your behalf
- If necessary, representing you in court.
Partners In Your Journey Towards Justice and Compensation
We don’t look at ourselves as just motorcycle accident lawyers, but partners in your journey towards justice and compensation who have a real-life stake in whether or not you win the compensation you deserve. Not convinced? Here are some concrete ways Tapalian Law can add value to your motorcycle accident case:
- Deep knowledge of motorcycle law: With hundreds of cases under our belt and over two decades spent focused on the practice of personal injury law, we know the nuances specific to motorcycle law in Rhode Island and Massachusetts – which is not the same as auto accidents
- Dealing with your insurance company: We will negotiate with your insurer on your behalf in order to get the maximum payout (remember that insurance companies are always trying to pay the smallest sum possible)
- Representation in court: While this is not as common, if the case does go to trial, you know that you have robust legal representation you can depend on.
Contact Tapalian Law Today
Motorcycle accident victims are not just numbers on a balance sheet for us, like they are to insurance companies. Our law firm has built a trusted reputation through putting the client first at every turn and providing a personalized, individual approach to each motorcycle case that comes our way. We offer a free consultation and receive no payment until you are awarded compensation for your injury claim. Contact Tapalian Law at 401-552-5000 to consult with a top motorcycle accident lawyer in Rhode Island today.