Taunton Personal Injury Lawyer
Thousands of people suffer serious injuries in Massachusetts each year. They may be hurt in a car accident, worksite accident, slip and fall, or other type of incident. Sometimes these injuries result in death. When this occurs, eligible family members of the deceased may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim with a personal injury attorney. If the person responsible for the death is found negligent, the bereaved family members may be eligible to receive compensation for certain expenses including funeral and burial costs. Other non-fatal injuries result in less serious harm, yet still have physical, emotional, and financial ramifications.
No matter what the injury or situation, Attorney David Tapalian will determine if your accident or injuries make you eligible to seek compensation with an injury claim. One important quality to look for when searching for a lawyer to represent you during your Taunton personal injury claim is someone with a solid reputation who is willing to go the extra mile for their clients. With over two decades of experience helping victims throughout MA, RI, and FL, Attorney Tapalian will aggressively negotiate with the insurance companies to ensure you get the maximum compensation you deserve for your losses. When the amount of money offered to you in a settlement isn’t commensurate with your losses, he’s not afraid to go through the process of arbitration and litigation if that’s what necessary to ensure you’re treated fairly.
Highly respected and a member of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, the experienced legal group at Tapalian Law knows what it takes to win you the money you deserve. There is no fee to hire our skilled team and we only get paid when you win compensation. Compassionate and understanding of your demanding schedule, we provide individualized attention to meet each client’s needs and are available days, nights and weekends, to make sure you get answers when you need them. To schedule a free consultation with a personal injury attorney in Taunton, call 401-552-5000, or contact us with our online form.Types of Injury Claims in Taunton
- Car Accidents. Driving is a normal part of everyday life, but also comes with extreme danger if others on the road don’t act according to the law. An injury claim can be filed for multiple types of auto accidents, even if you were partly at fault for the collision. Don’t face the insurance company’s legal team on your own, protect your legal rights by hiring a lawyer after a car accident in Taunton.
- Medical Malpractice. When a medical professional fails to properly diagnose or treat a patient and the person suffers due to the mistreatment, a medical malpractice claim may result against the medical professional. Morton Hospital in Taunton is no stranger to these types of claims and has experienced a number of medical malpractice lawsuits over the years due to alleged mistreatment of patients.
- Dog Bites. In Massachusetts, generally speaking, the owner or keeper of a dog that inflicts damage on another person is responsible for the harm. Some exceptions to the dog bite rule exist for trespassing, tormenting, or teasing, and in these cases, liability may be limited.
- In 2019, a woman was injured in a dog attack in Taunton when she was attacked by six pit bulls. A nearby Good Samaritan tried to help and was also injured, as was a police officer. The victim survived however her dog was killed by the other dogs in the attack.
- A Taunton animal control officer suffered severe injuries to his lower leg and bites to his arm in 2018 when a boxer dog he was caring for turned on him and began to attack him. It was the third biting incident for the same dog, one of which happened to a young child, and the canine had to be put down.
- Slip and Falls. Taunton has a bustling shopping scene and a slip and fall accident can easily occur while out shopping. In fact, slips, trips, and falls, are the largest category of occupational injuries for people over 55 years old. Sometimes a fall results in only a bump or minor bruise. Other times, the fall can be fatal, especially if the victim lands on their head or neck. Speak to an attorney if you experience a slip or fall that has left you with any types of injuries requiring medical treatment.
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries from an animal bite, no matter the breed, contact a personal injury lawyer in Taunton experienced with dog bite injury claims to determine your eligibility to hold the dog owner responsible and seek damages for your losses.
While the situations above represent some of the more common personal injury claims we handle, we can help you with all types of injuries including work-related accidents, motorcycle crashes, pedestrian incidents, and more. With over 20 years of legal experience across Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Florida, and a graduate of Brown University, Attorney Tapalian has the knowledge and expertise to successfully handle your injury case. Our main office is located in downtown Providence with free, easy parking, and we also have locations in Seekonk, MA, and Fort Lauderdale, FL. If you are hurt and can’t come to us, a member of our team will travel to you. We offer a free consultation to discuss your claim, in-person, via phone, or we provide virtual services online. There is no fee to hire us and we only get paid when you win money. Getting started is easy, just call our local personal injury office at 401-552-5000 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.